WN03RA200M Motorized Rotation Stages with Steeper Motor
WN03RA200M Motorized Rotation Stages with Steeper Motor is suitable for providing rotational displacement by electric control in automatic displacement control in scientific research, full-automatic measuring and testing equipment, industrial automation and other fields.
| Angle range || Table size || Worm gear ratio || Guide type || Stepper motor (1.8°) || Center load capacity || Weight |
| 360° || φ200mm || 180:1 || bearing || SST57D3301 || 100kg || 12kg |
Features of WN03RA200M Motorized Rotation Stages with Steeper Motor
| Resolution || Speed || Repeatability || Positional accuracy || Run-out of top plate || Backlash || Eccentricity || Step-out || Driving parallelism |
| 0.01°=36″ (Non-MS driver) || 0.0005°=1.8″(20 MS driver) || 25°/sec || 0.002°=7.2″ || 0.005°=18″ || 10µ || 0.002°=7.2″ || 20µ || 0.005°=18″ || 50µ |
- Equipped with standard stepper motor and RS232 interface, the WNSC series motion controller which was independently developed by BJWN can realize automatic motion control.
- The motor shaft is made by several precision processes, featuring high precision, high load and long service life.
- Precision worm and gear structure for stable and smooth motion; the precision rotary stage could rotate forward or backward with minimal backlash.
- Delicate eliminate backlash structure, and could adjust the backlash caused by long-term operation.
- The special design could ensure the extremely run-out and eccentricity of the stage, making the rotation more stable.
- The central hole and rotating center of the rotation stage meet the strict requirements of coaxial degree, and the central aperture of the rotation stage has strict tolerance limits, easy for customers to do precision positioning.
- The scale along the outer edge of the precision stage's platform is a laser marking ruler, easy to initial position and read.
- Connected the stepper motor and worm by high quality flexible coupling, drive synchronization, good for eliminating eccentricity and greatly reducing eccentricity disturbance, lower noise.
- WN03RA200M Motorized Rotation Stages with Steeper Motor could be used horizontally or vertically, and could be combined with other motorized stages to form integrated multi-axis stages.
- The motorized rotary stages could be customized, such as adding limit function, setting the initial zero, changing the servo motor, and adding the rotary encoder.