1. Raw material testing: For each batch of incoming materials, we will conduct a comprehensive test according to the material testing standards in the aspects of product appearance, thickness, length and so on, and only qualified products can be put into storage.
2. During the production process, operators, testing center and metrology center will conduct measurement according to the operation guide book and operation standards. Unqualified products will be remanufactured.
3. Straightness testing, mainly about the straightness of the table surface or required surface. Qualified products will enter the next process.
4. Repeatability testing, mainly about the accuracy of repeatability, and the products will be tested at micron meter level.
5. After assembled, the electrified product will be test. Then, qualified products will be packaged, and the unqualified products will be remanufactured.