WN02VA90 Motorized Lab Jack
WN02VA90 motorized lab jack is suitable for providing axial movement by electric control in automatic displacement control in scientific research, full-automatic measuring and testing equipment, industrial automation and other fields. Motorized lab jack is stable, high load and long service life. Also, it is used horizontally and adopts scissor type mechanism, and could be combined with other motorized stages to form integrated multi-axis stages.
Parameter table of WN02VA90 motorized lab jack
| Travel || Table size || Guide type || Stepper motor (1.8°) || Center load capacity || Weight |
| 90 mm || 220mm×140mm || Slide guide || SST42D2121 || 10kg || 4.7kg |
Features of WN02VA90 motorized lab jack
| Minimum adjustment || Maximum speed || Repeatability || Backlash || Step-out |
| 5μ(Non-MS driver) || 0.25μ(20 MS driver) || 5mm/sec || 10μ || 4μ || 3μ |
- Light weight and anti-corrosion with aluminum alloy material, blackened by anodic oxidation.
- Equipped with standard stepper motor and RS232 interface, the WNSC series motion controller which was independently developed by BJWN can realize automatic control.
- Precision lead screw drive for stable and smooth motion; the motorized lab jack could lift freely with minimal backlash.
- Connected the stepper motor and ground lead screw by high quality flexible coupling, good for eliminating eccentricity and greatly reducing eccentricity disturbance, lower noise.
- The motorized lab jack could be customized, such as adding limit function, setting the initial zero, changing the servo motor, and adding the rotary encoder.