WN201WA50X50 Motorized XY Linear Stage
WN201WA50X50 motorized XY linear stage is suitable for providing biaxial linear movement by electric control in automatic displacement control in scientific research, full-automatic measuring and testing equipment, industrial automation and other fields. It is small, light, and is suitable for low speed and low load situation.
Parameter table of WN201WA50X50 motorized XY linear stage
| Travel (X,Y) || Table size || Guide type || Stepper motor (1.8°) || Main material || Surface treatment || Load capacity || Weight |
| 50 mm || 155×155mm || Cross linear guide || 28STH51H-0674B || Aluminum alloy || Black anodized || 10 kg || 3.2kg |
Features of WN201WA50X50 motorized XY linear stage
| Resolution || Maximum speed || Repeatability || Positional accuracy || Straightness || Driving parallelism || Pitching || Yawing || Backlash || Step-out |
| 5μ(Non-MS driver) 0.25μ(20 MS driver) || 6mm /sec || 1.5μ || 5μ || 5µ || 15µ || 50″ || 25″ || 2µ || 2µ |
- Equipped with standard stepper motor and RS232 interface, the WNSC series motion controller which was independently developed by BJWN can realize automatic control.
- High quality lead screw drive; with 1mm lead, high resolution can be realized in the same micro-steps.
- The clearance of the ground lead screw can be minimized by the structure design of eliminating backlash nuts.
- Precision linear guide for stable motion, laterally adjustable for the pre-tension force of guide and eliminating clearance; the XY linear stage could be used in multi-dimensional combination.
- Greatly reduce the pitching and yawing of the motorized stage through the ground base plate and reasonable fixed guide, so as to effectively improve the straightness and driving parallelism.
- Connected the stepper motor and ground lead screw by high quality elastic coupling, good for eliminating eccentricity and greatly reducing eccentricity disturbance, lower noise.
- The base has tapped holes and through hole with standard spacing for the convenience of installation and fixation.