WN116TM125L Manual Linear Stage
This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
The WN116TM125L manual linear stage is suitable to provide manual linear displacement in the fields of scientific research, automatic measurement and testing.
It has a big driving force with the position adjusted by the ground lead screw.
Features of precision motorized linear stage
|Model || Table size ||Travel ||Minimum incremental motion ||undefinedLoad capacity ||Straightness ||Table parallelism ||Driving parallelism ||Weight |
|WN116TM125L ||63mm×60mm ||125mm ||5μ ||12kg ||30μ ||50μ ||40μ ||0.65kg |
- The manual linear stage features duralumin construction for light weight, and the surface is treated by black anodizing.
- Adopting dovetail slide, the duralumin stage has a high load capacity.
- The ground lead screw is mounted in the center of the linear stage, which makes the operation convenient.
- The mounting holes are distributed on the base and table with standard hole spacing, which makes the stage convenient to do installation and combination.
- The linear stage can be combined with other series of stages to form multi-axis positioning stage.