WN115TM75L Manual Linear Stage
This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
The WN115TM75L manual linear stage is suitable to provide manual linear displacement in the fields of scientific research, automatic measurement and testing.
It has a big driving force with the position adjusted by the helical gear rack.
Features of precision motorized linear stage
|Model || Table size ||Drive location ||Travel ||Smallest graduation ||Minimum incremental motion ||undefinedLoad capacity ||Straightness ||Table parallelism ||Driving parallelism || Weight |
|WN115TM75L ||110mm×65mm ||center drive ||75mm ||0.02mm ||10μ ||20kg ||30μ ||50μ ||40μ ||0.85kg |
- The manual linear stage features duralumin construction, and the surface is treated by black anodizing.
- Adopting dovetail slide, the duralumin stage has a high load capacity.
- The rotary knobs on both sides are flexible to rotate, and can be lengthened according to users' needs.
- Use Vernier to read and adjust linear displacement.
- The mounting holes are distributed on the base and table with standard hole spacing, which makes the stage convenient to do installation and combination.
- The linear stage can be combined with other series of stages to form multi-axis positioning stage.