WN105TM13M Aluminum Alloy Linear Stage
This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
The WN105TM13M aluminum alloy linear stage is suitable to provide manual linear displacement in the fields of scientific research, automatic measurement and test.
The linear movement is driven by the micrometer head, and the micrometer head is mounted in the center of the linear stage, which makes the operation convenient. The high precision small resolution micrometer head ensures the displacement adjusted at the nanometer level.
Features of precision motorized linear stage
|Model ||Table size || Travel distance ||Smallest graduation ||Precision ||Minimum incremental motion || undefinedLoad capacity ||Straightness || Yawing || Pitching || Table parallelism || Running parallelism || Weight |
|WN105TM13M ||60mm×60mm ||13mm ||10μ/0.5μ ||3μ/1.5μ ||2μ/0.1μ ||10kg ||2μ ||25″ ||15″ ||15μ ||7μ ||0. 4kg |
- Side lock design enhances the stability of the table.
- The linear stage features duralumin construction for light weight, and the surface is treated by black anodizing.
- Adopting high precision cross roller guide, the duralumin stage has higher precision, higher load capacity and longer service life.
- With high precision base and table, the stage has a high accuracy of straightness, yawing, pitching and parallelism.
- Use spring reset device to eliminate axial clearance.
- The mounting holes are distributed on the base and table with standard hole spacing, which makes the stage convenient to do installation and combination.
- The linear stage can be combined with other series of linear stages to form multi-axis positioning stage.
- Linear scale can be added to display small linear displacement.