WN04GM15 Manual Precision Goniometer Stage
This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
The WN04GM15 manual precision goniometer stage can be used to provide rotational displacement manually in the fields of scientific research, automatic measurement and test, industrial automation.
Features of precision motorized linear stage
|Model ||Table size ||Angle range ||Rotation center height || Rotation center deviation ||Drive position ||Smallest graduation ||Minimum readout |
|Minimum incremental motion ||Wobble ||Tilting ||Load capacity ||weight |
|WN04GM15 ||65mm×65mm ||±15° ||50 mm ||φ0.05 mm || center drive ||1° ||6′ ||(for reference)3″/10 when subdivided ||80″ ||60″ ||10kg ||0.52kg |
- The WN04GM15 manual precision goniometer stage features aluminum alloy construction for light weight, and the surface is treated by black anodizing.
- Adopting V-shaped guide and ball bearing guide, the precision stage has a higher precision and large load capacity.
- With worm and gear drive adopted, the manual stage has high precision.
- The stage table features stable motion and high accuracy of wobble and tilting.
- Two stages can be used together with axis rotated around the same center point, therefore, orthogonal two-axis concentric rotation can be adjusted.
- With locked rotary knob, the precision stage is safe and reliable.
- The stage table is placed horizontally with standard mounting holes, and can be combined with other series of stages to form multi-axis positioning stage.