WN02RM100 Manual Precision Rotation Stage
This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
The precision rotation stage can be used to provide rotational displacement manually in the fields of scientific research, automatic measurement and test.
Features of precision motorized linear stage
|Model ||Table diameter ||Adjustment range ||Smallest graduation ||Minimum readout ||Minimum incremental motion ||Load capacity ||Table runout || Eccentricity ||Table parallelism ||Weight |
|WN02RM100 ||φ100mm ||360° ||2° ||12′ ||36″ (for inference) ||25kg ||30μ ||15μ ||30μ ||0.8kg |
- The manual precision rotation stage features duralumin construction, and the surface is treated by black anodizing.
- The stage table can be adjusted at 360°.
- The axial clearance is adjustable for good stability.
- The worm and gear drive is adopted, with a high speed reduction ratio, high precision and large load capacity.
- The backlash eliminating structure ensures the meshing of worm and gear.
- The mounting holes are distributed on the base and table with standard hole spacing, which makes the stage convenient to combine with other series of stages to form multi-axis positioning stage.