WN02RM29 Manual Precision Rotation Stage
This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
The rotation stage can be used to provide rotational displacement manually in the fields of scientific research, automatic measurement and test.
Features of precision motorized linear stage
|Model ||Table diameter ||Adjustment range ||Smallest graduation ||Minimum readout ||Minimum incremental motion ||Load capacity || Center hole diameter ||Table runout || Eccentricity ||Table parallelism ||Weight |
|WN02RM29 ||φ29mm ||360° ||5° ||5° ||3′ (for reference) ||0.2kg ||M14X1, 0.5 inches lens can be installed ||60μ ||30μ ||40μ ||0.15kg |
- The precision rotation stage features duralumin construction, and the surface is treated by black anodizing.
- The scale along the outer stage on the stage's platform is a laser marked Vernier, which can rotate and facilitate reading.
- The axial clearance is adjustable for good stability.
- The worm gear drive is adopted with a high speed reduction ratio and high precision.
- The backlash eliminating structure ensures the meshing of worm and gear, reducing backlash during motion.
- The mounting holes are distributed on the base and table with standard hole spacing, which makes the stage convenient to combine with other series of stages to form multi-axis positioning stage.