WN01RM73 Manual Precision Rotation Stage
This product has been discontinued and removed from our shelves.
The manual precision rotation stage can be used to provide rotational displacement manually in the fields of scientific research, automatic measurement and test.
Features of precision motorized linear stage
|Model || Table diameter ||Actuator ||Travel range ||Smallest graduation ||Minimum readout ||Minimum incremental motion ||Load capacity ||Aperture diameter ||Table runout || Eccentricity ||Table parallelism ||Weight |
|WN01RM73 ||φ73mm || Fine tuning screw pair ||coarse travel360° fine travel±3° ||1° ||5′ ||6″ ||5kg ||M27X1, φ25.4 lens can be installed ||60μ ||30μ ||60μ ||0.35kg |
- The manual precision rotation stage features duralumin construction, and the surface is treated by anodizing.
- The stage table can be coarsely adjusted at 360°.
- The table can be adjusted at ±3° finely, which is driven by the ground fine-threaded screw, with spring reset device adopted. The rotation stage has high resolution without backlash.
- The axial clearance is adjustable for good stability.
- With 1° graduation over 360°, it is convenient to read.
- There is a clear aperture in the center of the rotation stage, which can facilitate light transmission or makes it easy to connect with other products.
- The mounting holes are distributed on the base and table with standard hole spacing, which makes the stage convenient to combine with other series of stages to form multi-axis positioning stage.